1) The Committee has the right to dismiss any member due to bad court behaviour.
2) The Committee has the power to close the courts at any time e.g. for w eather, maintenance.
3) No members of 10 years of age or under should play without supervision.
4) DRESS Players must observe the footwear rule i.e. tennis shoes or trainers. No spikes or studs are allowed as these will damage the court. Players should wear suitable tennis clothes.
5) COURT CARE AND SAFETY
7) ALL MEMBERS
Players must vacate the court at the end of the period they have booked, if other members are waiting for the court. When playing without a booking, club members using the court shall not start a new set when other members are waiting to play.
Guests, i.e. non-members, may not use the courts unless accompanied by a club member. Visitors shall be subject to the same rules as members wherever applicable. No persons other than those provided for above shall use the courts. Members are responsible for the behaviour of their guests, for collecting the visitor fee and for passing the fee to the Club Treasurer when requested. It is essential for insurance purposes that before play all guests must be signed in by a member on the sheet provided in the shelter.9) OFFICIAL CLUB ACTIVITIES
i.e. matches, Monday coaching sessions, tournaments and events should take precedent over normal court bookings.
10) PLAYERS PLAY ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN RISK
Updated 28th February 2008