Hanney Tennis Club
Previous risk assessment and operating procedures for when we come out the other end:
Operating Procedures (pdf)
Operating Procedures (pdf)
Coronavirus - LTA guidelines(new window)
Club Tuesday 7:00pm;Sunday 10:00am - currently suspended
Tennis balls - Members only
Tin of 4 Slazenger Wimbledon tennis balls £5 - members to
email firstname.lastname@example.org payment by BACS to club bank
account Santander Code 09-01-51 Account 58509307 giving your
name and tennis balls as reference.
Clubspark Court Bookings
Any problems contact Tom Bradshaw - Bradshaws46email@example.com (remove **nospam**).
Tournament 2021 details
Tournament 2020 photographs
Contact for any issues related to safeguarding, inclusion or whistleblowing:
Safeguarding enquiries and issues; firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Leagues 2021:
Note that there is also a mid-week league usually played on a Wednesday - contact D Corps for details.
To download these files right click entry below and use "Save Target as.."
Membership enquiries; email@example.com
About us & Instructions
How to use the ball machine(PDF)
- Flier (PDF)
- Club Sessions
- Youth development policy
- How to find us
- Club Rules
- Floodlight Instructions
- Roll of Honour
- Tournament 2017 photographs
Head Coach Hanney Lawn Tennis Club
Head Coach and Tennis Programme Manager St Hughs School
T: 01865 689754 | M: 07748185805 |
Racquet Stringing Service
16 Mandarin Place, Grove
Wantage, OX12 0QH
This Web Site
Web site maintained by
Tom Bradshaw - firstname.lastname@example.org - (please
remove **nospam** from the e-mail address)
Phew What a
- 9th April Updates to tournament and note that the courts are open.
- 28th March email links made explicit on tlist.
- 17th March Tournament details for 2021 expanded and tidying up of old documents. League links updated for Summer 2021. Frontsheet updated.
- 15th March Note added and tournament details for 2021 added
- 8th February Note added about AGM tidied frontsheet and brought up to date
- 31st December Tier4 contactus email added.
- 5th December - back out of lockdown - membership and safeguarding emails added.
- 14th November Committee members revised, contact us section added, minor tidies
- 4th November new Covid lockdown restrictions
- 13th October 2020 Home page tidied up
- 28th September Links to tournaments added
- 16th September Club and Covid rules added
- 8th September 2020 Tournament photos added
- 7th September Roll of Honour updated, Racket Factory removed, replaced with Richard Holmes' details
- 2nd September Coaching details updated
- 14th June Tournament 2020 details added 2019 archived etc..
- 1st June Link to Coronavirus advice added
- 13th May Coronavirus courts now open
- 25th March Coronavirus note added
- 4th March 2020 New membership forms added and AGM Minutes
- 2nd March 2020 Rainbow added to front sheet
- 21st Feb 2020 Updated committee, roll of honour etc..
- 13th Sep Tournament photographs
- 4th Sep New season tournament details added
- 9th May 2019 Nature Valley Big Tennis Weekend added some tidying
- 24th April 2019 American Tournament tidying
- 27th March 2019 Added newsletter, new application form, Tournament
- 16th March 2019 Added 2019 Summer Bookings
- 21st November - changed over bookings - included policy documents
- 30th October ClubSpark booking instructions added
- 29th Sep Updated winter league links
- 11th July 2018 tournament reports
- New court booking system trials
- 30th April 2018 Roll of Honour updated with Ted Carter and Classic trophy details
- 28th March 2018 Tidying and updates
- 20th March 2018 Member ship documents and Newsletter
- 25th Feb 2018 Links to Summer leagues
- Feb AGM and programme details
- 6th September 2017 updated booking instructions and also links to Winter leagues
- 11th July 2017 Tournament pictures added
- 10th July 2017 Tournament report roll of honour updated
- 17 May 2017 Tidying..
- 25th March 2017 New membership forms and some updates
- 19 Feb 2017 Dates updated, coaching etc...